Thursday, August 16, 2012

Looking Back At 2011 Part 1

It’s been over a year since I last posted and needless to say a lot has happened already. There’ve been too many projects at work, too many mommy and wifey  stories as well as great and little milestones too. 

Before moving forward to the present, I would like to show what happened in the early parts of 2011 (as my last post was welcoming 2011) by exporting my Tumblr account here. It’s going to take a little while as that would be two quarters worth of daily pics.


01.01.2011 Photo: He's got two of Ben10's omnitrixes


01.03.2011 Photo: After work/ office lambing is always the best part of the day


01.04.2011 Photo: Reminiscin' work at home memories


01.05.2011 Photo: My sleeping Botchok


01.06.11 Photo: Celebrating little accomplishments at work (as if! haha)… and trying to stay positive despite the challenging issues and personalities


01.06.11 Photo 2: Goofy Evan


01.07.11 Photo: Lunch out with office friends
(while bashing back stabbers and ass kissers)


01.08.11 Photo: Weekends are best spent with the family.


01.09.11 Photo: Weekend! Playing with Evan, cooking for the family, and attempting to eat a balanced and healthy diet.


That's it for now. Will try to post more of my 2011 pics as soon as I find time.

Thanks for reading!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...