Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful


For a soul mate who has been with me for more than half my life… who has loved me for me and in spite of me… and still continues to fill my life with so much love…

For a child who brings out the best in me and inspires me to be the best I can be…

For a mom who loves her children unconditionally...

For a sister who inherited her mom's selflessness...

For a father who made me strong and level-headed…

For a family that loves singing, drinking and being happy…

For a job that keeps me on my toes (and made me start blogging again)…

For friends who helped me know myself better, listened
(and are still ready to listen) to my life’s dramas and those who still remember and take time to to say hi or go out for lunches, dinners, or coffee despite their busy lives…

For holidays, celebrations and long weekends... 

For everyone who has touched my life in one way or another…

For everyone whom I love and everyone who loves me…

For all the blessings, challenges, and everything in between.

For everything in my life.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...