Monday, November 8, 2010

The Moon and Stars Can Tell


There’s this astrology website I learned from my friend. He recommended it because according to him some of the predictions came true for him.  Not that I believe the site but I became a regular monthly visitor to check if there’s something nice for me there.  My November horoscope is really interesting.  It said something that may be aligned to what’s happening to me and so I’m hoping for things to go as predicted.

These are my favorite parts:

With Mars in Sagittarius all month, you will have all the courage, drive, and determination to get what you want. Others will say you have become a model of productivity and you'll feel that way! By the third week of November, you'll likely get an important nod to move ahead on a key new endeavor or relationship. No more waiting!

Mars will be in Sagittarius all month, giving you the open road to begin a whole new cycle - take full advantage! You will be filled with determination to succeed, which is why you will!

Horoscope aside, I’ve been praying for my lateral move to happen soon.  My transfer had been approved a month or 2 ago under one condition-- they want for me to find my replacement. One of my friends at work even jokes that it’s hard for someone to take my place. Therefore, my most awaited transfer won’t happen anymore.

After looking and looking, I finally found one who passed the assessment but the big BUT there is that they want to try him out first, which means I will still have to wait. Too bad!  So seriously, I’m hoping and praying for the bosses to realize NOW that they need me more in the other team so that I can FINALLY move on.      




2 comments:

  1. am kinda hoping like you lol to think that we're catholics lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... it's ok, even without the horoscope, I'm still praying that I get transferred asap :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...