Friday, November 5, 2010

The Best Things In Life Are Free


Another crazy week passed.  It’s been a tiring yet fulfilling week for me as a mom, wife and recruiter.

Kiddo got high marks from his 2nd quarterly exams! Yey!

His grade in Filipino improved compared to the first quarter.

Hubby was handpicked to be part of an elite team at work. 

He’ll have Sunday off this week! Another yey!

I was able to line up good candidates for some of my ageing requirements… meaning less headache and less heartache.

Oh and Inang got her voice back… got better from cough and colds.

Time to rest this weekend and spend more quality time with the family. Happy times!




2 comments:

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...