Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Side Tracks


Irate Employee
Office friend 1 got pissed with a certain someone; so pissed she'd want to get rid of her. Can't blame her 'coz most of the time, this certain someone doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing. It seems that she’s spreading herself too thin, taking on a lot of things that apparently she can’t handle.

Extra Love Affair
Office friend 2 currently has love problems. Just recently her boyfriend is turning cold and she’s trying to reach out to no avail. Apparently earlier this year, they’ve had the same issue and she caught the guy red handed with another woman. After then they broke up but got back together after a couple of months. Knowing the guy’s track record, Office friend 2 can’t help but think he’s doing it again. Sad thing is that they have a daughter.

Is being in a monogamous relationship really that hard? Why are there men who can’t avoid having an affair outside their relationship?

Mojito
Office friend 3 is celebrating her birthday and took us out for a drink after work. We had one round of mojito and several rounds of chitchats.

What's On My Mind
I still got my fingers crossed for a movie date on Saturday. I really want to watch HP7. But before Saturday, there is tomorrow! Tomorrow is kiddo's field trip and we got to wake up earlier than usual... and on that note, I got hit Publish now so I can hit the sack.

2 comments:

  1. all i can say is am sorry for office friend 2. kids or not, i dont have it in me to be that forgiving or trusting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! even told her that... it's so sad that there are guys like that.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...