Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Movie Date

We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows last Saturday! Didn’t really like it. I. LOVE. IT! Being young at heart, hubby and I are both fans of Harry Potter books and based on what we saw we can say that compared to the other HP movies, this installment was the most faithful adaptation. I’d say it’s indeed darker and the colors are muted. But I can understand why that has to be because I read the book. It was the dark times and the beginning of the war. Would have been weird if it’s still all too colorful and whimsical. I’m no movie critic but for me overall it’s a great movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...