Monday, November 15, 2010

Celebrating Life and New Beginnings

Hubby and I went to one of my best friends’ birthday dinner last night at Balducci in Serendra.


It was a celebration of life and new beginnings. Aside from it being the celebration of EP's birthday, it’s also the beginning of a new chapter in his life – life after cancer.

He was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma a year ago and underwent treatment. During those trying times, his faith and optimism never wavered. To me, he is the epitome of hope and courage. He’s one of the reasons why I try not to complain about little misfortunes and made me realize how ephemeral life is and to value all the blessings and relationships I have.

With his new chapter, I’m also constantly reminded that God is indeed good all the time.

Thank you for being an inspiration, EP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...