Monday, June 24, 2013

World War Z at the Newport Cinemas

World War Z is yet another zombie movie. But I definitely enjoyed it. And that's coming from someone who doesn't particularly like gory, creepy zombies. I actually found it more exciting and interesting than Man of Steel which had dragging scenes especially at the beginning of the movie. Watching World War Z, my eyes were glued on the screen and I didn't have time to go to the rest room. It's a big movie with even bigger, really amazing scenes.

The story may be a prelude to I am Legend... LOL... if Brad Pitt did not find a way for people to camouflage from the undead. In this movie, it was really highlighted that Brad Pitt's character is the hero. After all that happened to him, he came out unscathed and even found the solution that saved human kind!

All in all, it's a movie worth spending your time and money. Go ahead and watch it!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...