Thursday, June 20, 2013

What Kuya Did Last Summer


My first-born isn't the athletic type. Like his dad, he prefers playing with his toys or computer games by himself. So when I heard him say he's interested in playing football, I readily enrolled him in a summer football camp. This was what kept him busy last summer.

He attended 10 sessions with 2 hours per session at The Turf, BGC, Taguig on Tuesdays and Thursdays of April and May.





He did not win any award on their last day but I hope this was one summer he'd never forget. I also hope he enjoyed this experience where he supposedly learned not only the technicalities of the game but sportsmanship and teamwork as well.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...