Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Beginnings

In the next few weeks, I shall start a new chapter in my life. It is a leap of faith as I travel thousands and thousands away from home to work as an expat. Something I never imagined I will ever do. It is, cliché as it may sound, an opportunity that just knocked on my door when I was least expecting it.

I actually feel a whole gamut of emotions in varying degrees now that I am about to embark on a new journey. I am doubtful yet hopeful, content yet anxious, scared yet confident, happy and blessed yet sad about leaving my family behind for a few months.

Despite all the fear and anxiety that I have, my gut still tells me it is a blessing for me and my family.

Having been presented with an opportunity such as this, I just pray for courage, strength, fortitude, patience and resilience to be able to endure a life away from my husband and kids and achieve a better quality of life through it all.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...