Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

This is a repost from my old blog, posted November 2009.

~~~~~~

As I was working yesterday, Kiddo was in the other corner of the room playing by the Christmas tree. Yes, the Christmas tree is already up. FYI, we Filipinos have the longest Christmas celebration ever. We start celebrating it as soon as the Ber months (September, October…etc) start. But that’s not what this post is all about…. Going back to my story, Kiddo suddenly came up to me with his hands behind his back. Smiling, he reached out his hands to me revealing the 3 red poinsettia flowers from the tree and said “I love you, Mommy!”

It was very cute and sweet! In response, I hugged him tightly for a little while. I was so touched, I took a break from work to play with him.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...