Friday, December 3, 2010

The Frugal Preschooler


Just before I tucked my little boy in bed last night, I asked him what he wants for his birthday.

“I saw a big remote control SUV in Inang’s store,” he said. 

Inang has a tenant that sells toys and school supplies.

“But if that is expensive, don’t buy it anymore. I’m ok with Ben10 drums…”

And he went on…

“If that is also expensive, it’s okay, they also have Vilgax [action figure].”

With that, I kissed him good night with a promise that one of those toys will be his on his birthday.

As a mom, I'm so proud that at his age he’s already conscious of how he should spend money. Plus he's ready with a contingency plan and didn't stop at option 2!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...