Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Busy as a Bee But Nevertheless Happy!


This holiday season is my favorite time of the year. It has always been the busiest and the most stressful but never has that dampened the holiday cheers!

Busiest and most stressful - because of the parties, gatherings, and reunions we have to prepare for. And since I never really had time to shop ahead of time (due to my work), shopping is done in between events such as:

December 17th - Office Christmas party: A Blockbuster Christas Party in Amber Ultralounge at the Fort

December 18th - kiddo’s birthday (will write a separate post about it)

December 19th - reunion with high school friends

December 20th - our mother company’s Group HR Christmas party

Of course, week after that is Christmas and after that is New Year’s Day.

The most hectic time of the year it is! For this reason, I haven’t had time to sit down and write. Nevertheless, it has always been and always will be my favorite time of the year for it is the best time to share the blessings and reunite with friends and family to celebrate the love of our savior.

I hope everyone had a merry and blessed Christmas! Wishing for all of us to have a happy 2011!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i agree, dont feel stressed kahit na butas ang bulsa lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. korek! hahaha dahil mapapalitan din yan lalo na kung shinare naman :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...