Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 Rocks!


Musings

When I was a teenager, I thought 20 years old IS OLD. 

When I turned 20, I said, “No, it’s still a young age. 30... that'll be old!”  

Now that I just turned 30, I realized, age is just a number after all. *wink*

Overall, I am happy and contented with my life. As they say, happiness doesn’t mean having what you want but wanting what you have. It’s not having a perfect life but accepting the imperfections in life.

Looking at my life now, I may not have a perfect marriage, a perfect job, or a perfect family… but I’m perfectly happy.

The Celebration

It was a simple celebration with the family. Inang, Kuya, and Ate with my nephews including their dog came. It was almost an all day get-together. We had wine and cheese in the afternoon and pizza and beer at night!  Is that weird?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...