Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mother's Love



Today’s another exhausting day. It’s just hard to believe that I’m still with my current company with the workload that I have. There’s too much work there that I can’t fit everything in 8 hours. I really have to take some of my work home. On top of it, some of the bosses aren’t that supportive too which makes life almost like a living hell. It’s not good to be working so hard only to feel like you’re just a mediocre, average, or worst, inefficient.

It’s sad but also proves how much we can take and take and take for our family. Keeping our family in mind, we can adjust anytime to any situation or person no matter what it takes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...