Sunday, October 24, 2010

Math and Science


My son's periodical exams happened just last week. Another crazy week for me since reviewing was another task on my plate on top of the typically demanding work load. I love doing this though because I can see the progress of my son in terms of his academic feat.

It was Wednesday when we were studying Math. Learning math stuff wasn’t that difficult for him so I commended him on that and told him he seems good in math. His response was: “Mom, I’m also good in science,” and then recited “Parts of a leaf – veins, midrib, petiole, margin.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...