Saturday, October 23, 2010

Missing Blogging


All of a sudden, I feel the urge of writing again. I haven’t been in the blogging scene for about a year now and I guess I didn’t miss it until now. But now that I’m back in the corporate world, I can no longer call myself a work-at-home mom. Hence I'm calling this new blog, Corporate Mommy. 

I joined this IT company last February after about half a year of hiatus. Since then, I’ve always been so busy with work and the usual mom and wife stuff. While work just keeps me more and more stressed week by week, my kid just helps me keep it together. Plus having wonderful “us” times with hubby help me keep my mind off work for a little while.

It’s really just hard to find time for everything. It still makes me feel that I could do more if there’s more than 24 hours a day. 8-10 hours of work is too much while trying to fit the other aspects of mommy life for the rest of the 24-hour day.

And that’s exactly where this new blog will be revolving around – a day in the life of a working mom. It’s sometimes good to vent out frustrations about work, rave about accomplishments, or share ups and downs in the family scene.

Till the next time I’m able to find time to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...