Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Maybank's Birthday Treat: Decleor Aromaplasty Facial

I was super delightfully surprised to see Maybank’s Birthday gift for me on my birthday month on the mail last week. They gave me a complimentary Aromaplasty Facial from Decleor France worth RM230. What a pleasant surprise indeed!



I went to Decleor in Publika to claim this unexpected gift. Note that I did not reserve a slot prior that day and I just walked in to try my luck. Perhaps it was also my lucky day that I got an open slot in the next 2 hours.

When I came back for my appointment, I was welcomed by the therapist and was led to the waiting area. The therapists seemed to be the only one assisting the customers as she leaves me once in a while to attend to another customer. She was nice enough to offer me tea while I complete their form. She then came back once the form was filled out and she validated the information I put there. She described the process which involves facial massage, facial treatment and cleansing, and foot massage.



At last I was ushered in to a treatment room. It looked clean to me and it smelled like the aroma oils they use. It is also quite spacious for a facial treatment room. There’s a table at the end where the paraphernalia are placed, a bed in the middle, a sofa by the end of the bed with a side table. The therapist handed me a sarong-like cloth to change with.



The session started with a skin analysis. The therapist scanned my skin and informed me that I have dry skin with fine lines starting to show on my forehead. She asked me questions like how many glasses of water I take each day, if I sleep with the a/c on, if I have a beauty regimen, and so on and so forth.

Come to think of it I don’t exactly have a beauty regimen. My world is in such a fast-forward mode that I don’t even get tone and moisturize my skin after I wash it with a cleanser. LOL 

So the treatment went on. The therapist wasn't kidding when she said that the treatment will go on for approximately 2 hours. There was a time when I dozed off I think.

Overall the treatment felt very relaxing. What I like most about the one hour treatment would be the facial massage, back massage and foot massage. In short, I badly need a massage more than facial cleansing. I really felt my pores became tighter and my skin moisturised after the aromaplasty treatment.

It’s nice to have something like this once in a while. It breaks the stress from the daily grind. I wish I can really do it monthly for a fresher, younger looking skin. ;)

It’s all thanks to Maybank for their thoughtfulness and “humanizing financial services.”

~Nice~













No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...