Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thank God for Hubby

Being Alone in KL made me realize a lot of things that I probably did not notice much when I was in Manila. As they say, it is easier to see things from afar.

Here I really appreciate my husband more. I appreciate it that he looks after me and thinks about what's best for me (and the kids of course). Before my scheduled move to KL, he was the one looked for stuff that I might need. In the first week that he's here, he observed the area where I stayed, looked for short cuts to the grocery stores and malls, and even found the best way to walk to the office.

He's always been the sensible one. When he left to go home to the Philippines, he was giving me advice on a lot of things he observed in KL. Looking back it was really funny that he was telling me those stuff while I was crying.

It's really just now that I get to appreciate that he's more of a practical person than romantic.

I feel good and blessed being married to my best friend.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Around Penang

One of the places in Malaysia on my bucket list is Penang. Even before, I really wanted to walk the streets of Georgetown and have been i...